What is the fields for the cron job scheduler, How to Run Cron jobs at every 5, 10, 15 minutes with any script or commands.
Category: Linux Basic Commands
This Section contains a Linux Basic Commands, you will find the following points in the each and every POST and Article.
- You will get the detail information on the Linux Basic Command.
- With there options, you can learn how you can use the command with there options.
- Play some Quiz and check the knowledge for Linux Basic Commands.
- There is a cheat sheet of every command with there options at the END of the POST or Article.
- We have provided the Link of a terminal, where you can read the post and practice with us
- Share the knowledge and keep supporting us
👉Think Different with LINUX! 💻
👉I Truly Believe to spread the knowledge💯
👉Teaching Linux, DevOps & Database💻
Follow us on
YouTube: YouTube Channel
Scheduling a cron jobs on Linux with 2 ways. Using crontab file and crontab command. Also explained the fields used to schedule cron jobs.
2 ways to creating cron jobs in Linux with specific user and for the system. Set up for cron jobs, crontab examples, fields explained.
In this article, ignore care using grep command, grep is case sensitive, and configure the permanent to ignore the case in the .bashrc file
10 ways to check the memory usage with free command in Linux. To check usage at every 2 seconds, till count 10, and in human-readable format.
In this article, there are 6 ways to check the memory usage in Linux. atop, top, htop, vmstat and free commands to check the usage of memory.